GO15 members will take part in the “Towards COP26” Conference, organized on October 20th from 4 to 6PM CET.
Ahead of COP26, the global, European, and Mediterranean associations of electricity transmission system and grid operators, GO15, ENTSO-E, and Med-TSO are joining forces to organise a global online conference to debate the role of electricity grids in enabling the fast-paced and unprecedented energy transition
which is needed to meet net-zero by 2050.
CEOs from TSOs in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and the United States will debate with representatives from international and european institutions on how to rapidly deliver a climate-neutral, resilient, and cost-efficient power system which supports greener economies and societies.
Joining the conference as keynote speakers:
– Ahmed Ali Al-Ebrahim, GO15, President
– Hervé Laffaye, ENTSO-E, President
– Chaher Boulakhras, Med-TSO, President
And joining the panel – Getting ready for COP26: Accelerating our efforts to decarbonise the grid:
– Stefano Donnarumma, TERNA, CEO
– Elliot Mainzer, CAISO, CEO
– Joachim Balke, European Commision, Head of Unit at DG ENER.
– Fintan Slye, National Grid ESO, Director
The debates will be moderated by Siobhan Hall.
To register, click here.